Recognised as one of Warwick’s leading builders of quality custom built new homes, renovations and additions – Bradfield Building Contractors Pty Ltd provides the highest of quality services.
Introducing Peter Bradfield of Bradfield Building Contractors Pty Ltd.
Recognized as one of Warwick’s leading builders of quality custom built new homes, renovations and additions – Bradfield Building Contractors Pty Ltd provides the highest of quality services.
Established in 2000 as Bradfield Building Contractors trading as a partnership with my wife Christine, we formed a Pty Ltd Company in 2004.
A Joiner by trade, Peter Bradfield has had experience in furniture construction, subcontract carpentry, site management and job administration gaining exceptional skills which he now utilizes in his own business to deliver the highest quality constructions.
Bradfield Building are proud supporters of the local community in particular the Warwick Show and Rodeo and the sport of showjumping locally and state wide. Christine runs a horse riding school "Bradun Park Equestrian" and donates a substantial amount of time to Equestrian Queensland. "Bradun Park " ponies are the mainstay of "Riding for Disabled" Warwick.
Our team of dedicated and highly skilled professionals work closely with you each step of the way, ensuring the finished project is exactly as you intended. Our dedicated trades are of superior quality and fine workmanship and like us, pride themselves on delivering work of the highest standards, tailored to your specific requirements.
We believe the key to an enjoyable and rewarding building experience is best achieved by ensuring that open and honest communication is maintained throughout all aspects of the building process. This philosophy is applied from your initial enquiry to well after the completion and handover of your building project, ensuring your total peace of mind.
SCOPE OF WORKS
- Domestic Construction including new dwellings
- Commercial Construction and Maintenance
- Insurance works
- Re-roofing existing buildings
- Renovations and extensions
- Agricultural Construction and Repairs
PROJECTS OF NOTE
- Renovations to the “Globe Accounting” building in Warwick. This building is a Heritage listed sandstone building that was a former hotel and is 130 years old.
- "Spicer's Peak Lodge" Day Spa (Master Builders Awarded)
- Refurbish and renovate a 110 year old timber house in Pratten Street, Warwick
- A 2IC and labour supply contractor on the construction of “Spicers Peak Lodge” Maryvale
- Construction of two private lodges at “Spicers Peak Lodge” Maryvale
- Construction of “Spicers Canopy Bushwalking Retreat” at Maryvale (Master Builders Awarded)
- Numerous private dwellings
- Commercial Building "Top Two Motorcycles"
Spicer's Peak Day Spa
Top Two Motorcycles
Master Builder's Award 2010
Master Builder's Award 2012